Heating and air conditioning maintenance is important to keep you comfortable year round. When Canton weather is at its worst is when your comfort system must work the hardest. Frady & Hall Heating and Cooling Preventive Maintenance Agreement is a full service heating and air conditioning maintenance plan that follows Energy Star recommendations. This helps avoid breakdowns and it protects and prolongs the life of your equipment. As a Preventive Maintenance Agreement customer you always receive priority service as well as discounted parts.
Why a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement is Important
• You can prevent costly repairs and experience worry-free comfort for many years.
• Your heating and cooling systems need regular tune-ups.
• Maintenance Agreements are important to help maintain and validate manufacturer warranties.
Benefits of a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement
• Extended Equipment Life
• Lower Utility Bills
• Improved Capacity
• Discount on Repairs
• Priority Customer Service
• Fewer Repairs
• Repair Minor Problems before they result in Major Breakdowns
• Improved Safety
What a Heating Air Conditioning Maintenance Agreement Includes
TWO services per YEAR that, if applicable, will consist of…
• Tightening All Electrical Connections
• Measuring Voltage and Current on Motors
• Cleaning and Adjusting Burner Assembly
• Clean Ignition Assembly
• Examine Heat Exchanger
• Lubricate Motors and Bearings
• Check All Safety Devices
• Test Starting Capabilities
• Clean and Adjust Blower Assembly
• Check Indoor and Outdoor Coils
• Clean Condenser Coil
• Measure Temperature Difference
• Apply Protective Coating to Unit
• Adjust Gas Pressure
• Adjust Pilot
• Monitor A/C and Heating Cycles
• Clean Electric Heat Strips
• Clean Out Condensate Drains
• Check Refrigerant Charge
Contact Frady & Hall Heating and Cooling to schedule your heating or air conditioning maintenance visit. We service all makes and models of heating and air conditioning equipment.